classical dynamics of particles and systems 5th edition
بالنسبة لنا أخذنا
جزء من chapter 1
بالإضافة إلى :
و بشكل عام هذا توصيف المقرر :
- Some Methods in the Calculus of Variations: Euler’s equation, the second form of the Euler equation, functions with several dependent variables, Euler’s equation when auxiliary conditions are imposed.
- Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Mechanics: Hamiltonian’s principle, generalized coordinates, Lagrange’s equations of motion in generalized coordinates, Lagrange’s equations with undetermined multipliers, equivalence of Lagrange’s and Newton’s equations, a theorem concerning the kinetic energy, conservation theorems, canonical equations of motion – Hamiltonian mechanics.
- Central Force Motion: reduced mass, conservation theorems-first integrals of the motion, planetary motion-Kepler’s problem.
- Mechanics of a System of Particles: center of mass, linear momentum of the system-energy of the system, elastic collisions, inelastic collisions.
- Motion in a noninertial reference frame: rotating coordinate systems, centrifugal and Coriolis forces, motion relative to the earth.
- Mechanics of rigid Bodies: inertia tensor, angular momentum, principal axes of inertia, moments of inertia for different body coordinate systems, Eulerian angles, Euler’s equations for a rigid body.
- Introduction to Coupled Oscillations: two coupled harmonic oscillators, weak coupling, general problem of coupled oscillations.